- Your wardrobe is not complete without one of these light weight super versatile Bay Road 100% Merino Wool Capes.
- They can be worn 3 different ways, with the short drape neck front and longer back which looks fantastic with jeans and boots, or the longer front with a v-neck and shorter back. You may choose to wear it sideways for a drapey layered look or create a shank and wear it as a scarf.
- This merino cape can be layered for winter, or use it as an alternative to a cardigan when you are wearing sleeveless garments in summer and need to cover up from the sun or need additonal warmth.Merino wool is over 97% UV resistant. Wool is cool and warm as well.
- This is a great transeasonal garment that you can wear all year round.
- One size fits all. These capes suit women of all ages and are available in a great range of fashion colours that will compliment your wardrobe.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Weft this Merino Wool Cape is a 'must-have' accessory item. One is never enough.
- Machine wash on a wool cycle.
100% Merino Wool
Colours: Black, Bubblegum (Pink), Peacock (Teal), Majesty (Purple), Stone (Grey), Pinecone (Brown), Cardinal (Red), Parakeet (Green)